Are you someone who is wondering on how to go about the real-time challenges of managing a career, a rewarding
personal life and staying up-to-date with the latest in your profession? Does being skilled and staying current in your practice
matter to you? If yes, listen more to how we would want to walk with you on this.
In today’s world, to remain competent and updated to latest advancements, for any given profession, requires more than a
method to the madness, along with your commitment! With online CPD solutions, it eases out the pain in managing the
continuing education for professionals with better management of time and resources, engaging implementation and
administration of the program and mapping of the journey and results.
At EXZA, we facilitate technology assistance, in sharing systems of wisdom and experience, for corporates and individuals
alike. With our CPD systems, we dare to envision a dream for the world. We see the world transforming itself through
collaboration and sharing of knowledge and experience. Our CPD system has its own systemic intelligence. The different
pieces of CPD puzzle- professionals, knowledge, experience, practice, engagement, relevance, management, mapping,
recording, tracking and delivery, is woven intricately to celebrate excellence in your career.
We look at it as a lifelong commitment for practising professionals to combine a well structured CPD and experiential
learning for developing all around skills and up-to-date knowledge to work safely, legally and effectively. CPD allows for
collaboration and sharing information via. webinars, online conferences, discussions, videos, online simulations, online courses
Our Continuos Professional Development (CPD) solutions are structured packages blending the theory
and practice for creating learning environments online. Our CPD solutions are available for businesses as
well as individuals across industries.
CPD for businesses: Your business’s long term competitive business advantage depends heavily on
developing key talent in your organization with the most updated the skills & knowledge. Know more
about our, Corporate CPD solutions.
CPD for individuals: For a professional of integrity, it is imperative to commit your time and effort to
continually ‘up skill’ or ‘re-skill’ yourself, regardless of occupation, age or your qualification. Engaging in
CPD activities ensures that both academic and practical qualifications do not become out-dated or
We offer fully integrated CPD management system (primarily focused on Healthcare and Corporations).
- CPD online is at your finger tips literally!
- You can create an e-learning portfolio and track the progress.
- You can learn at your own pace, stream videos from anywhere, keep a record of
your progress from any of your devices.
- You get to observe a colleague’s work, or collaborate, from any place, real-time.
- You can receive feedback from experts and other learners.
- You can learn in multiple ways- online training workshops, online web conferences,
e-learning programs, best practices and ideas sharing, webinars, interactive videos,
CPD in Healthcare?
What should you look for when choosing an online CPD solution. Here is
relevant list to get you thinking:
- Does the instruction design involve research innovation and is updated
to current medical practice?.
- Who designs and delivers the training? Are they practising experts, with
teaching skills, attitude and behaviour?
- Will the training hours fit into your schedule, count towards your
stipulated CPD hours, and give evidence for your professional
We offer self-managed solutions which fits into your goals, and timelines with ease and with no
additional worry. We cater to the health care providers at every level to ensure that medical
care they practise is safe and based on valid scientific evidence. With our CPD solution you get
- Clinical guidelines and clinical decision support tools
- On-demand videos
- Online live conferences
- Online courses
- Online 3D clinical simulation programs
- Clinical e-Journals and eBooks
- Plan: e-portfolio allows you to plan and focus on outcomes and results, rather than 'time
spent' or 'things done’.
- Design: Scientific evidence and practice based content and reflective exercises allows you to
integrate new knowledge and skills into practice and these are HTML5 SCORM compliant
courses which integrate seamlessly with any supported LMS.
- Handy tools: Handy tools like clinical procedures logbook to track your progress in
completing clinical procedures, against required minimums.
- Collaborate: The platform supports multi-disciplinary, and multi-professional team learning
wherever it is relevant to the care of patients.
- Validate and re-validate: The platform supports peer and expert reviews for educational/
professional/scientific/ethical validity of the outcomes of your CPD.
- Tracking: You can document and monitor your personal CPD progress with
automatic tracking of watched conferences and videos as well as completed
simulation modules and courses.
- Record & Log: e-record of CPD allows you to use learning to draw upon for
reviews, promotions, interviews and, when necessary, for regulatory
requirements. e-log allows you to review your learning objectives and
participation in learning events over the previous 12 months and set your
development objectives for the coming year.
- Ease of use: A CPD that literally fits into your pocket and learning objectives,
helps you learn without any lifestyle changes to accommodate a learning curve.
- Ensures that you and your knowledge stay relevant and up-to-date with today’s pace.
- Lead, manage, influence, coach and mentor others with meaningful contribution to
practice and theory of your profession.
- CPD is curated by professionals for professionals.
- Energise your life with CPD with increased job satisfaction, career development and
part upgrade to a chartered membership in your profession.
- Boost the public confidence in you and your profession with focussed CPD.
- Contribute to improved protection and quality of life, the environment, sustainability,
property and the economy.
- We are young and savvy and have developed more
than 50 courses in Healthcare alone. We take a look
around, there are so many topics out there to curate/
create content on.
- Insight is right here and how! Allow us to focus on a
solution for you. We look forward to hearing you out.
Get in touch